Thursday, May 9, 2019

May 13 - 16, 2019

Here We Go!!  My last blog (probably) as a teacher.  Come this Tuesday I will
enter retirement for the second time.  Please let me express my appreciation
to you parents for all the support and encouragement you have given me this
semester.  I know it was hard to see a wonderful teacher like Mrs. Kasey leave,
and then have a retired person come in.  You accepted me so graciously.  You
entrusted your child's continuing education into my care.  I am forever grateful
for your faith in me!!  I love teaching, and I have LOVED being with this
class.  These kids are amazing, as you already know.  I look forward to seeing
where life takes them.  I know great things are in store for them in their future!!
                                                               Love, Ms. Pam

Let's Recap:

Friday, May 10 - Field Day - Wear tennis shoes,comfortable clothes for running, have
sunscreen on, bring a cap if you like, bring water and snacks, bring money for popsicles.
You do not have to wear uniforms.

Monday, May 13 - Regular day - Wear uniforms.  Students will bring home a summer
packet of items they might consider reviewing over the summer.

Tuesday, May 14 - End of Year Party/Pool Party - We will leave school
about 9:30 and return by 2:00.  Girls, wear shorts with a uniform shirt over your
swimsuit.  Boys, wear a uniform shirt/shorts and bring swim trunks to change into.
Make sure you have a towel and sunscreen.  Party moms will provide our lunch.

Wednesday, May 14 - Spring Music Program/Honors Day Program to
begin at 8:30.  Please wear school uniforms for the program.  Parents, please follow
the class back to the classroom if you need to sign them out for the rest of the day.

Thursday, May 15 - Dismissal at 12:00.  Wear uniforms if you come to school.

Friday, May 16 - SUMMER VACATION BEGINS
Remember to read some good books, practice multiplication facts when you can,
work on cursive writing a little, and write some good stories about what you
are doing this summer.  AND HAVE FUN WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!
And students, never forget how proud I am of all you have accomplished this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment